Hey guys, I'm a medic currently working for BC Ambulance and soon to be completing my Advanced Care Paramedic training. I have a passion for expeditionary travel and have dreamed to set off to the North Pole on an expedition in 2017 with a group of 2-3 other individuals. If anyone has undertaken such a task before or who equally has a passion for the north pole, I would love to find a dedicated group to plan and work together to making this a reality.
- I have completed a 10,000 mile solo motorcycle trip from Minnesota to Vancouver to Panama and back.
- Spent a year in Iraq on a combat tour with the US Army
- Hitchhiked over 6,000 miles through eastern Europe and the middle east with only 500 euro to spend for 4 months.
What I'm looking for:
- Passionate travelers who have equally dreamed of reaching the North Pole one day
- Professional attitude and ability to overcome prolonged isolation and extreme weather conditions
- Experience in cold-weather environments
- Filming and documentary equipment and experience
- Ability to take 3-5 months off of work
from 1st Apr to 1st Jul 2017
Contact me email@example.com